[Corpora-List] ACL 2019: Please help us recruit the best reviewers, area chairs, and invited speakers!

Sara Tonelli satonelli at fbk.eu
Thu Oct 18 17:08:20 CEST 2018

ACL 2019 Call for Nominations

We are soliciting nominations for ACL 2019 in four categories: Reviewers, Area Chairs, Senior Area Chairs, and Invited Speakers. Similarly to recent ACL conferences, we would like to ask for your help for finding the best candidates from our research community. This will help us ensure broad coverage of expertise in all areas of NLP.

You may nominate candidates in any of the following four categories. Self-nominations are welcome and encouraged for the first three of them:

Reviewers: As a minimum requirement, nominated reviewers must have a good publication record in NLP/CL. Apart from that, the most important factors are thoroughness and reliability.

Area Chairs: Nominated ACs must have a PhD in an area related to NLP/CL, a strong publication record in leading NLP/CL venues, and an extensive experience in reviewing for such venues.

Senior Area Chairs: Nominated SACs must be experienced NLP/CL researchers with an impressive research and publication record in leading NLP/CL venues. Previous Area Chairing experience from *CL and EMNLP conferences is highly desirable.

Invited Speakers: It is expected that the Invited Speaker is not only an exceptional researcher but also a community influencer and someone who can deliver an inspiring talk. Nominations from outside the mainstream NLP/CL community are also welcome!

Filling in the form will take about 3 to 10 minutes, depending on how many people you nominate.

A link to the nomination form:

https://goo.gl/forms/xXjvoxWO5UDAVKe03 <https://goo.gl/forms/xXjvoxWO5UDAVKe03>

We welcome nominations till October 31, 2018.

Thank you for your help!

On behalf of ACL 2019 Program Chairs Anna Korhonen and David Traum -- -- Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione sono di natura privata e come tali sono da considerarsi riservate ed indirizzate esclusivamente ai destinatari indicati e per le finalitÓ strettamente legate al relativo contenuto. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, vi preghiamo di eliminarlo e di inviare una comunicazione all'indirizzo e-mail del mittente.

-- The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4225 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20181018/22822ee3/attachment.txt>