[Corpora-List] PhD position at the University of Bremen

Molina León, Gabriela Carolina gcmolinaleon at ifib.de
Tue Oct 16 23:31:23 CEST 2018

Dear all,

We have an open full-time paid PhD position in the new Collaborative Research Center "Global Dynamics of Social Policy" at University of Bremen, Germany, funded for at least 3 years.

The research of our project focuses on computational social science, especially machine learning and data visualization. Currently, we are looking for someone interested in focusing his/her PhD research on challenging NLP tasks, such as multilingual information extraction from official documents published worldwide since 1880. The outcomes will bring forward the research of sociologists and political scientists.

You can find more information about the job offer here: http://www.socialpolicydynamics.de/about-the-crc/news/detail/en/?news=52

Best regards,

Gabriela C. Molina León

Research Assistant

ifib - Institute for Information Management Bremen

&

CRC 1342: Global Dynamics of Social Policy

Universität Bremen

Unicom, 5.4010

Mary-Somerville-Str. 5

28359 Bremen

molina.leon at uni-bremen.de -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3605 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20181016/a998574f/attachment.txt>