[Corpora-List] Foundations of NLP

Gudivada, Venkat Naidu GUDIVADAV15 at ECU.EDU
Tue Oct 16 13:34:03 CEST 2018

You may also be interested in a recent NLP monograph:

Computational Analysis and Understanding of Natural Languages: Principles, Methods and Applications https://www.amazon.com/Computational-Analysis-Understanding-Natural-Languages/dp/0444640428/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1539689584&sr=8-5&keywords=computational+analysis+natural+languages&dpID=41s1bTZamRL&preST=_SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_&dpSrc=srch

Venkat