[Corpora-List] History/timeline of the development of German

Martin Wynne martin.wynne at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 12 14:10:35 CEST 2018

The following German corpora are available from the Oxford Text Archive:

http://purl.ox.ac.uk/ota/0207    Mannheimer Korpus / compiled by Gerhard Stickel http://purl.ox.ac.uk/ota/2467    German Parole Corpus http://purl.ox.ac.uk/ota/2537    GerManC. A Historical Corpus of German Newspapers 1650-1800 http://purl.ox.ac.uk/ota/2544    GerManC. A Historical Corpus of German Newspapers 1650-1800 (expanded version) http://purl.ox.ac.uk/ota/2562    The Nottingham Corpus of Early Modern German Midwifery and Women's Medicine (ca. 1500-1700)

Best wishes, Martin Wynne

-- Oxford Text Archive, Bodleian Libraries, University of Oxford Tel: +44 1865 283813 martin.wynne at bodleian.ox.ac.uk