[Corpora-List] DepecheMood++: new release of bilingual emotion lexicon

Marco Guerini marco.guerini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:18:04 CEST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

we are pleased to announce the new release of our emotion lexicon DepecheMood; it contains words associated with an emotion score included between 0 and 1 (for emotions such as AFRAID, HAPPY, INSPIRED).

The new release, called DepecheMood++, has a higher coverage and a higher precision, and is now available in two languages: English and Italian.

- The resource is freely available for research purposes at the following link: http://github.com/marcoguerini/DepecheMood/

- The methodology we used is described in: Araque, O., Gatti, L., Staiano, J., and Guerini, M. (2018) "DepecheMood++: a Bilingual Emotion Lexicon Built Through Simple Yet Powerful Techniques". ArXiv preprint is available at https://arxiv.org/abs/1810.03660

In the paper we describe in details the resource and some simple, yet very effective, techniques to build stronger baselines in emotion analysis.

Best Regards Marco Guerini

-- Marco Guerini, PhD www.marcoguerini.eu -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1535 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20181012/8fe35bd7/attachment.txt>