[Corpora-List] 60 YEARS of MATHEMATICAL LINGUISTICS at SAINT-PETERSBURG STATE UNIVERSITY

V. Zakharov vz1311 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:24:37 CEST 2018

Dear all, Department of Mathematical Linguistics invites you to take part in an open meeting of the Department, dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the Department of Structural, Applied and Mathematical Linguistics at St. Petersburg State University (former Leningrad State University), which will be held in the Assembly Hall of the Philological Faculty of St. Petersburg State University on October 19, 2018 at 15 o'clock. In the program: Greetings from the President of St. Petersburg State University, Dean of the Faculty of Philology Liudmila Verbitskaya. Congratulations from graduates, teachers, graduate students and students department. Talks by colleagues and guests.

We invite everyone to discuss the development of structural, applied, computer and mathematical linguistics over the past years, to recall the people who stood at the origins of the department and department of mathematical linguistics at St. Petersburg (Leningrad) University. We accept applications from all who wish to speak - please write about this before October 17, 2018 by e-mail (see address below). Duration of performance is up to 10 minutes. In the application, please, indicate the first name, last name, place of work, year of graduate (if you graduated from our department) and the subject of the message. Also you could send us your congratulation by e-mail :-)

CONTACTS Address: 199034, Russia, St. Petersburg, Universitetskaya Emb., 11, Faculty of Philology, Department of Mathematical Linguistics, aud. 193 E-mail: ML-60let at yandex.ru -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1750 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20181004/29a274aa/attachment.txt>