[Corpora-List] ICAME40: 2nd Call for workshop proposals

FLACH Susanne susanne.flach at unine.ch
Wed Oct 3 12:41:36 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

This is a gentle reminder that we are inviting proposals for the pre-conference workshops for ICAME40, held at the Université de Neuchâtel from June 1–5, 2019.

Your proposal does not have to follow a specific format, but you may find these guidelines helpful:

* max. 3 pages (excluding references) * Outline the aim of the workshop and the questions it will address * Briefly review the state-of-the-art in the area of the workshop topic * Indicate how the workshop will add to progress in the field * Sketch the type of papers you expect in the submission process

No abstracts for the workshop are required at this stage as these are invited via separate workshop calls for which convenors will be responsible. Accepted workshops will be advertised on the conference website (https://icame40.ch).

We’re looking forward to receiving your proposals by October 15. Notification of acceptance will be sent out by early November at the latest. Deadline for papers for accepted workshops is December 15, the same as for the main conference.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at icame40 at unine.ch.

Kind regards, The ICAME40 organizers