[Corpora-List] automatic translation tools

Kenneth Heafield corpora at kheafield.com
Tue Oct 2 12:41:21 CEST 2018

Hi,

Finnish and Estonian are both languages in the Conference on Machine Translation: http://matrix.statmt.org/ http://statmt.org/wmt18/ . These systems aren't online (which seems to be what you are looking for), but you might be able to arrange something the people who made high-performing systems.

Kenneth