[Corpora-List] Deadline extended for CALL Conference in Berlin

Konstantin Schulz konstantin.schulz at hu-berlin.de
Wed Nov 21 16:01:03 CET 2018

Dear all,

due to popular request, the deadline for abstract submission to our CALL conference in Berlin has been extended to December 9. Notification of acceptance will be given by the end of December.

As a reminder, the conference topic is "Digital Approaches to Teaching Historical Languages".

Since the remaining timespan of about two weeks might be quite short for some you, please note that we also accept shorter abstracts (compared to the the previous recommendation of 2 pages / 8.500 characters).

For further information about the conference and the Call for Papers, see our website https://www.projekte.hu-berlin.de/en/callidus-en/dattel/digital-approaches-to-teaching-historical-languages-dattel?set_language=en .

Kind regards,

The CALLIDUS Team