[Corpora-List] Science internships openings at Pandora - Summer 2019, Oakland, CA, USA

Oramas, Sergio sergio.oramas at upf.edu
Tue Nov 20 22:25:08 CET 2018

Dear all,

If you are a PhD student and want to have an impact on the music streaming industry, we might have just what you're looking for…

At Pandora we are offering 6 Science Internships in the summer 2019, across 6 different teams of our Science organization, headed by Oscar Celma.

Pandora is the largest music streaming service in the US, and these internships are all about tackling cutting-edge machine learning research problems with very large amounts of data about music, other forms of audio content, metadata (among which the Music Genome Project and Podcast Genome Project), listener behavior, etc.

You will be collaborating with Pandora's world class science team (including many interns from previous years, now full-time scientists at Pandora), and will have the opportunity to interact with senior leadership, Product, Engineering, Design, Marketing and other departments in the company, and to run A/B experiments at scale. We are looking for interns specialized in one of the following fields: Deep Learning, Recommendation Systems, Music Information Retrieval, Taxonomies and Ontologies, Natural Language Processing, Natural Language Understanding, Natural Language Generation, or Dialog Systems.

Check out the 2019 Scientist Internship roles, and apply here:

-2019 Scientist Intern, Music Streaming Technologies: https://pandora.com/careers/position?id=ovoM8fwx

-2019 Scientist Intern, Music Information Retrieval: https://pandora.com/careers/position?id=oNXO8fwq

- 2019 Scientist Intern, Music Search, Recommendation or Voice Activation: https://pandora.com/careers/position?id=oQbR8fwK

- 2019 Scientist Intern, Core Radio & Music Engagement: https://pandora.com/careers/position?id=oEnM8fwF

- 2019 Economist Intern, Advertising Science: https://pandora.com/careers/position?id=oanM8fwb

- 2019 Scientist Intern, Content Science: https://pandora.com/careers/position?id=oknM8fwl

Feel free to contact me directly for more details/questions.

Cheers,

---

Sergio Oramas

http://sergiooramas.com -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 10432 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20181120/0faf42b6/attachment.txt>