[Corpora-List] Directory of sembanks

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Mon Nov 19 22:37:06 CET 2018

Dear all,

I am looking to collect information on sembanks for as many languages as possible and in as many frameworks as possible. By sembank I mean some collection of running text annotated with semantic structures that include at least predicate-argument structure that has abstracted away from syntactic notions (so for example voice alternations should be normalized, semantically empty words not reflected, etc). If such a directory already exists, I would be very happy to be pointed to it. I would also be interested to learn about individual projects, including:

Project name Project URL Language(s) Type of semantic representations used Canonical project citation Citation describing the semantic representations

For now, I'm collecting this information here: https://goo.gl/XGGDmQ That spreadsheet is world-editable (subject to change in the face of spam). Alternatively, I'd be happy to add entries received over email.

Many thanks, Emily

-- Emily M. Bender Professor, Department of Linguistics University of Washington Twitter: @emilymbender -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2163 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20181119/163baf1c/attachment.txt>