[Corpora-List] Offline access to an English-English dictionary

Phoebe Lin lmsphoebe at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 14:42:01 CET 2018

Hi,

I am developing an interactive English vocabulary learning app. In order that the built-in vocab quiz function will work, my app needs offline access to an English-English dictionary and an English idiom dictionary. Does anyone know any such dictionary resources which I can use for free or at a small fee? I need the headwords with definitions and, if available, the examples.

My app is not for profit and will be open to public use for free, so I would prefer free resources if available. I will be very grateful indeed if colleagues would point me to the right direction. Thanks!

Phoebe Lin -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 726 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20181110/7a84407a/attachment.txt>