[Corpora-List] Short-term job opportunity (Italian)

Katya Saint-Amand katya at chenope.com
Thu Nov 1 12:09:00 CET 2018

Chenope is hiring language consultants for special purpose contractor positions in Edinburgh, Scotland, or remote, for the month of November (or November-December). While the current opportunity is temporary/one-off, we're always on the lookout to hire permanently smart individuals who have the potential to make significant contributions.

If you join our team, you will work on analysing textual data for building a product based on topic-sentiment analysis.

We are, unusually, a 100% employee-owned startup; we are growing our business based on actual paying customers. This means that while we can't afford very generous remuneration for the task, there is an opportunity to get hands-on experience at a start-up that lives from differentiating technology.

Desired Qualifications:

- Native speaker language competence of Italian

- Experience in Linguistics/Computational Linguistics (ontology development,

  grammar engineering, ability to abstract over language data) or Computer

  Science preferred.

- Experience and/or interest in Human Resources is a big plus.

If you do not meet the desired qualifications, but are a speaker of the language and are interested in the work, we would like to hear from you!

-- Katya Saint-Amand Senior Linguist, Chenope Ltd katya at chenope.com www.chenope.com