[Corpora-List] Call for Participants: Online Study

Michael Ustaszewski Michael.Ustaszewski at uibk.ac.at
Wed May 23 17:25:41 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

Within the framework of the TransBank project (www.transbank.info), we are building a freely available and open-ended corpus of translations for anyone interested in translation and linguistics. The corpus texts are to be labelled according to subject domains; therefore we are testing the validity of various subject classification systems using a community-based approach. We invite you to kindly participate in our anonymous online study. Anyone can participate, because the study is not limited to language experts or English native speakers.

To start the survey, please go to https://transbank.pythonanywhere.com

Also, please feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues or students.

Thank you very much for your time and support!

Best regards, the TransBank Team ---- *TransBank - A Meta-Corpus for Translation Research* Project funded by the Austrian Academy of Sciences www.transbank.info www.facebook.com/transbank-metacorpus -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1627 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180523/e8359bf1/attachment.txt>