[Corpora-List] Open question: associativity measures

Graham Ranger -- UAPV graham.ranger at univ-avignon.fr
Fri May 11 10:42:52 CEST 2018

Hello to all, I'm writing with an undoubtedly naive question concerning measures of associativity. I'd like to be able to assess the constraints word 1 places on its surrounding context compared to the constraints word 2 places on its surrounding context. I've been doing this in terms of comparison of Log-likelihood measures for each, but I am told that Log-likelihood measures between nodes are not comparable in this way. Any pointers as to the best type of measurement would be much appreciated. Best regards, G. R.