[Corpora-List] Registration open for AACL 2018 conference, 20-22 Sept 2018, Atlanta, GA

Ute Römer ute at uteroemer.com
Wed May 9 22:50:31 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are happy to announce that registration for AACL 2018 is now open! The early bird student rate is $110; the early bird non-student rate is $200. Early bird rates are valid until July 1st. Starting July 2nd, rates will go up to $130 and $220. Please go to https://tinyurl.com/aacl2018registration to register for the conference at your earliest convenience.

Important: AACL presenters have to register by July 31st to ensure that their papers/posters are included in the conference program.

We have also added some information about travel and accommodation to the conference website at http://alsl.gsu.edu/2018-aacl-conference/. The conference starts with workshops on September 20th and ends in the evening of September 22nd. Additional details (on plenary speakers and workshops) will be added soon so please keep checking back for updates. We will send out a separate email about workshop registration (no additional fee) once the workshop schedule is confirmed.

Feel free to email us if you have any questions. You can reach the conference co-chairs at aacl2018 at gmail.com <mailto:aacl2018 at gmail.com> .

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you to Atlanta in September!

Ute

(on behalf of the AACL 2018 co-chairs, Viviana Cortes, Eric Friginal and Ute Römer)

Dr. Ute Römer (Roemer)

Associate Professor

Department of Applied Linguistics and ESL

Georgia State University

25 Park Place NE, Suite 1500

Atlanta, GA 30303

USA

Email: uroemer at gsu.edu

Phone: +1 404 413 5592

http://www.gsu.edu/alesl

http://www.uteroemer.com

http://www.facebook.com/ALESLatGSU

General editor of the Studies in Corpus Linguistics book series (John Benjamins)

https://benjamins.com/#catalog/books/scl

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 5805 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180509/8ece15d5/attachment.txt>