[Corpora-List] NEW BOOK: Corpora and their Role in Processing Arabic Texts

Ayman Eddakrouri a.eldakroury at aucegypt.edu
Thu May 3 13:23:51 CEST 2018

Dear Colleagues, Apologies for cross-posting!

I am pleased to announce the release of my new book "المدونات اللغوية ودورها في معالجة النصوص العربية = Corpora and their Role in Processing Arabic Texts".

The online PDF copy can be found via this link <https://kaica.org.sa/links/epubs/ep85.pdf>. For further information on acquiring hard copies, kindly contact King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz International Center for the Arabic Language.

P.S This book is written in Arabic.

Regards,

Ayman Eddakrouri, PhD -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4588 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180503/136f2b74/attachment.txt>