[Corpora-List] Attach Alpha and Related NLP Source Code

pbralich at earthlink.net pbralich at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 04:50:54 CEST 2018

The theory of syntax created by Philip A. Bralich, Ph.D. and Derek Bickerton, Ph.D. is now available for download as a .pdf file at

https://www.academia.edu/36440106/Attach.pdf

This is a complete Chomskyan theory of syntax developed for English but applicable to all other languages. It is completely described in just 42 pages (single spaced). In 1999 it was instantiated in the C++ programming language by Bralich via Ergo Linguistic Technologies,and in 2015 the code was updated using GNU C++. Samples of output can be found on Bralich's academia.edu page.

The source code for both versions will be available at a later date.

Feel free to contact me at this email address for discussion and commentary. I am also available for consultation for extending the theory to other languages.

Philip A. Bralich, Ph.D.

Sent from EarthLink Mobile mail