[Corpora-List] Urdu-Hindi Transliteration corpora

Alexander Fraser fraser at cis.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Mar 19 19:24:06 CET 2018

Hi Nick,

Maybe relevant, maybe not:

Nadir Durrani, Hassan Sajjad, Alexander Fraser, Helmut Schmid (2010). Hindi-to-Urdu Machine Translation Through Transliteration <http://www.cis.uni-muenchen.de/~fraser/pubs/durrani_acl2010.pdf>. In Proceedings of the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL), pages 465-474, Uppsala, Sweden, July.

Cheers, Alex