[Corpora-List] Urdu-Hindi Transliteration corpora

Nick Ruiz nruiz at interactions.com
Sat Mar 17 12:59:37 CET 2018

Hi all,

Can you help me identify any Urdu-Hindi parallel transliteration corpora that are available on the web? By transliteration, I mean strictly the conversion of writing systems, not translation. Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Nicholas Ruiz Interactions Labs

--

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Interactions LLC proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to the Interactions LLC. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout. Thank You.

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1691 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180317/6fcf4c3b/attachment.txt>