[Corpora-List] People are raving about the BEA13 final call for papers!

Joel Tetreault tetreaul at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:42:10 CET 2018

Yes, it's time that of year again: winter is fading into spring, NLP final call for papers abound, and people wax poetic for absolutely no reason at all. If you're into building educational applications with state-of-the-art NLP techniques, then you absolutely have to submit the BEA13 workshop <https://www.cs.rochester.edu/~tetreaul/naacl-bea13.html> by next Tuesday, *March 20*.

But don't take my word for it. Check out these real-life testimonials:

"After looking at their website and softconf site <https://www.softconf.com/naacl2018/Education-NLP18/>, you'll want to submit multiple papers!" - Milena Foster, researcher

"I haven't even finished reading this CFP and it's blowing my mind! Don't delay, act now and submit!" - Steve Harwell, lead singer of Smashmouth

"I hear they have two shared tasks. Not one. Two. Just take a moment and think about that." - Ross Israel, shared task connoisseur

"While I'm on the road, I like to dive in and read NLP proceedings. The Building Educational Applications workshop series has been a staple of mine for 13 years. It's not only one of the largest one-day workshops, but was voted top 5 funniest NAACL workshops in 2017. See you hip cats in New Orleans!" - Rob Riggle, comedian

Relevant Links: * BEA13 Website: http://www.cs.rochester.edu/~tetreaul/bea13.html * Softconf: https://www.softconf.com/naacl2018/Education-NLP18/ * CWI Shared Task: https://sites.google.com/view/cwisharedtask2018/ * SLAM Shared Task: http://sharedtask.duolingo.com/ * SigEdu Website: https://ekaterinakochmar.wixsite.com/sig-edu -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3864 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180310/411fb9e4/attachment.txt>