[Corpora-List] Naver Labs Europe (France) recruits: NLP researchers, engineers, post-docs

Matthias Gallé mgalle at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:06:39 CET 2018

(apologies for cross-posting)

Naver Labs Europe (ex-Xerox Research Centre Europe) is expanding its NLP team.

We are looking for post-docs, research scientist and research engineers. Job description and application guidelines can be found below. If your are in NLP (or in machine learning but really love text), are good, like to work in an industrial lab with real data but with an eye on the latest developments in academia (and contribute through publications and collaborations), then I would love to talk to you.

--mg

PS: we will be at ECIR in case you are there and want to chat

http://www.europe.naverlabs.com/NAVER-LABS-Europe/Jobs/ Natural-Language-Processing-Research-Engineer http://www.europe.naverlabs.com/NAVER-LABS-Europe/Jobs/ Natural-Language-Processing-Researcher

http://www.europe.naverlabs.com/Blog/NAVER-LABS-Europe-the-start-of-something-big-and-an-invitation-to-come-join-us -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1996 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180307/2493fe95/attachment.txt>