[Corpora-List] Arabic spoken corpora

abdullah almuhaya abdullah1426 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:23:25 CET 2018

Dear members

I am working on a corpus-based study of classroom discourse. Part of my data is a corpus of English grammar lessons delivered by Arabic native speakers, who speak English and different dialects of Arabic while explaining the lessons. In order to generate a keyword list using Wordsmith for the Arabic classroom data, I need an Arabic SPOKEN reference corpus. I tried searching online for an Arabic spoken corpus but I could not find any results. There are plenty of written Arabic corpora but I hope to find an Arabic spoken corpus as it would provide more accurate results. Any suggestions. Abdullah Almuhaya PhD candidate, MIC, UL. Regards -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1953 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180305/2aea063c/attachment.txt>