[Corpora-List] First circular and early-bird registration deadline: SlaviCorp, September 2018, Prague

Michal Křen michal.kren at ff.cuni.cz
Mon Jun 18 18:16:36 CEST 2018

[apologies for cross-posting]

*First circular and early-bird registration deadline: SlaviCorp 2018*

to be held in Prague, Czech Republic on 24 -- 26 September 2018

*Venue* We are pleased to announce that we have changed the conference venue: we are moving to Gröbe Villa <https://slavicorp.ff.cuni.cz/venue/groebe-villa/>. Located in a beautiful park and surrounded by greenery, Gröbe Villa is a neo-renaissance mansion in the elegant and hip Prague quarter Vinohrady. Its location on a hill overlooking a small vineyard is close to the city centre, yet very peaceful; you won’t have to compete with hundreds of tourists to enjoy the beautiful view across the Nusle valley from the terrace.

*Programme* The conference web has been substantially updated, with added information about the Plenary speakers <https://slavicorp.ff.cuni.cz/programme/plenary-speakers/> and the Pre-conference panel <https://slavicorp.ff.cuni.cz/programme/pre-conference-panel/>. The panel is free and open to all participants; however, we kindly ask the participants to indicate the interest to attend the panel in the registration form.

*Registration* The registration is now open. Further information, preliminary schedule and the registration link are provided at https://slavicorp.ff.cuni.cz/registration/

Please note that the *early-bird registration deadline* is *30th June 2018*.

*Contact* The conference is organized by the Institute of the Czech National Corpus, Faculty of Arts, Charles University, Prague.

All relevant information about the conference is available on http://slavicorp.ff.cuni.cz/ where all updates will also be posted.

Full version of this circular: http://slavicorp.ff.cuni.cz/calls-and-circulars/first-circular/

If you wish to contact the organizers, please use the following e-mail address: slavicorp2018 at korpus.cz

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2912 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180618/25958cc3/attachment.txt>