[Corpora-List] Data Science Internship @Vodafone

Prashant Mathur pm.prashant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 20:31:53 CEST 2018

Dear All,

We are building deep learning language models to better solve customer issues and automate topic classification. We would like to identify new topics and further classify existing topics (supervised learning - already classified topics, text data set) in German. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Aditya Hrishikesh aditya.hrishikesh at ymail.com

*POSITION DESCRIPTION :*

Are you looking for a Data Science internship? Would you like to collaborate and build Deep Learning systems in cloud? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at Vodafone.

Location: Dusseldorf

Start: June / July

Duration: 3-6 months

You will develop an artificial neural network model based on available data. The intended use of the model is to contribute to a significant increase in customer service. You will liaise with Data Product owner, Data Scientists and Data Engineers to develop the model on GCP (Google)/ Azure cloud platform.

*Desired Skills and Experience*

Enrolled student within Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or similar field of study

Background in Data Science or Statistics helpful

Experience with Data Analysis tools based on Python language (like Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib)

Experience with Machine Learning Tools is a plus (Scikit-Learn or Tensorflow)

English: fluent

You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.

-- On behalf of Aditya (aditya.hrishikesh at ymail.com) Prashant Mathur -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8483 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180614/830454e6/attachment.txt>