[Corpora-List] 5th Argument Mining workshop at EMNLP

Ella Rabinovich ellarabi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 10:55:32 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

We are writing to draw your attention to the 5th Argument Mining workshop that we jointly chair this year at EMNLP in Brussels.

The submission deadline is July 12, and we very much hope that you will consider submitting some of your team's work to this workshop.

The official CFP can be found here: https://www.research.ibm.com/ haifa/Workshops/argmining18/index.shtml.

We anticipate a very exciting workshop that will attract excellent researchers attending the conference.

In addition, this year we are announcing a best-paper award, that will further entitle the authors with a cash award of 500 USD.

More details to come soon -- so please stay tuned.

Looking very much forward to seeing you in Brussels!

Ranit Aharonov and Noam Slonim IBM Research AI -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8614 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180610/07608f72/attachment.txt>