[Corpora-List] Knowledge Engineer/Annotator position at YULLA Lab, Berlin

Katarzyna Marszałek-Kowalewska k.marszalek.kowalewska at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:10:49 CEST 2018

*[Apologies for cross-postings]*

*Berlin Full-Time / Part-Time Immediately*

YUKKA Lab AG is looking for an *annotator/knowledge engineer *to join our Data & Resources Team.

*Requirements*

- student or degree in linguistics, philology or translation

- good understanding of language analysis, e.g. part-of-speech,

morphology, syntax, semantics

- native fluency in German

- excellent English skills

- creativity and motivation to push product development

- technically-minded

- ability to research and collect information from a wide variety of

resources

- interest in information extraction

*Nice to have*

- experience with creating ontologies, knowledge bases

- knowledge of additional languages

*Responsibilities*

- annotation of data with linguistic information

- development of language resources, such as lexica, gazetteers

- development of knowledge bases/ontologies

*More About Us*

We are a fast growing FinTech and hiring talented engineers with a broad understanding of technology, visionary and creative thinking for thrilling development tasks. We are unique in the sentiment analysis by screening professional print and media content. Our focus is the financial market but we are enlarging our products for overall market sentiment detection.

We understand the value of data. Our software analyses online and print news and derives market sentiments. We analyze sectors, indexes and securities all over the financial markets.

Application Deadline: (Open until filled)

*Contact*

You believe that you would be a good fit for YUKKA Lab? Great! Please send your application with a possible start date to Katarzyna Marszalek-Kowalewska (job-ad-data at yukkalab.com). No recruiters, please. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8949 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180605/0f5cc7fc/attachment.txt>