[Corpora-List] Extended deadline-XVI Complutense Translation Conference/International Symposium on Parallel Corpora (PACOR 2018)

julia.lavid at telefonica.net julia.lavid at telefonica.net
Sat Jun 2 16:24:57 CEST 2018

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 30836 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180602/0cb43bb6/attachment.txt> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: CFP Encuentros_English_extension.pdf Type: application/pdf Size: 81897 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180602/0cb43bb6/attachment-0001.pdf>