From: Sophiko Daraselia
We are happy to invite you to submit a paper for the Journal of Language at Leeds Working Papers for a special issue “Computational Approaches to Morphologically Rich Languages ”.
This special issue will address the topics of computational and corpus approaches related to the creation of annotation schemes, methods for automatic and manual annotation, use and evaluation of annotation software and frameworks.
Topics of interest: We invite submissions of papers to include (but are not limited to):
* Morphosyntactic Annotation
* Morphological annotation
* Semantic annotation
The papers on Kartvelian languages can be submitted in one the following formats:
1. Abstract in Georgian and English, full paper in English, OR
2. Abstract in English, full paper in Georgian
The papers should be submitted to the editors by e-mail to: leeds.workingpapers at gmail.com <mailto:workingpapers at gmail.com>
Deadline for submission: 14 September, 2018
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS For the submission draft, please use the following style guide. Once your paper has been accepted after peer review, we will send you more detailed formatting guidelines.
1. Submissions should be anonymous, i.e. no author name or affiliation should be included in the paper.
2. Papers should include an abstract of 100-150 words.
3. Margins should be 2.5cm on all sides, font 12pt, text double-spaced, with page numbers.
4. Please submit the paper as a pdf.
For more information email Sophiko Daraselia to: s.daraselia at leeds.ac.uk<mailto:s.daraselia at leeds.ac.uk>
With kind regards, Dr Sophiko Daraselia Editor-in-Chief of the Special Issue
-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4006 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180731/236c50ea/attachment.txt>