[Corpora-List] IEEE Record # 44854: iCATccT 2018, Alva's Institute Of Engineering & Technology (AIET)-CFP

Dr. S K Niranjan Aradhya dr.niranjan.sk at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 07:12:12 CEST 2018

<< Apologies for cross-postings >> <<< Please circulate among your friends, peers and researchers >>>

IEEE Conference Record No.: # 44854;

4th International Conference on Applied and Theoretical Computing and Communication Technology (iCATccT - 2018)

Alva's Institute Of Engineering & Technology (AIET)

Conference Date : 6-8 Sept 2018 Submission Deadline: 10 August 2018

Submission Link: http://itekcmsonline.com/icatcct18/index.php/icatcct18/ icatcct18/login

Review is underway for submitted papers.

IEEE ISBN : 978-1-5386-7706-3 IEEE Part No. : CFP18D66-ART Selected, accepted and extended paper will be published in Scopus Indexed International Journal of Forensic Software Engineering published by InderScience All accepted and presented papers will be submitted to the IEEE for possible publication in IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Previous edition indexed in: SCOPUS, ISI Web of Science, Engineering Index, Google, etc.

If you like to join the TPC or propose a special session or symposiums please write to: secretariat at icatcct.org

General Chair(s) iCATccT 2018 Conference

---------------------- Disclaimer: We have clearly mentioned the subject lines and your email address won't be misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you wish to remove your information from our mailing list or no longer receive future announcements, please email with REMOVE in subject. Your request to opt-out will be effective within a reasonable amount of time.

icatcct-cfp.pdf <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OWXPZVS1IRZlNoWTjfVyxl-yIL2CsByg/view?usp=drive_web> -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 3189 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180731/1f21f5ea/attachment.txt>