[Corpora-List] POS statistics of lemmas in world languages

Michal Ptaszynski ptaszynski at ieee.org
Wed Jul 25 19:40:00 CEST 2018

Hi Mikhail,

You can also check my following paper. There is some statistics for Japanese, English and French.

Good luck with your research,

Michal Ptaszynski, Pawel Dybala, Rafal Rzepka, Kenji Araki and Yoshio Momouchi: "YACIS: A Five-Billion-Word Corpus of Japanese Blogs Fully Annotated with Syntactic and Affective Information" In Proceedings of The AISB/IACAP World Congress 2012 in Honour of Alan Turing, 2nd Symposium on Linguistic and Cognitive Approaches To Dialog Agents (LaCATODA 2012), pp. 40-49, 2-6 July 2012, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK http://arakilab.media.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/~ptaszynski/data/LaCATODA2012_yacis_paper.pdf

Michal Ptaszynski

-------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 4484 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180726/79f55092/attachment.txt>