[Corpora-List] Request for bibliographical references on Modern Greek Multiword Expressions

Stella Markantonatou stiliani.markantonatou at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 07:40:34 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

Together with Dr. Christofidou, I am compiling a list of publications on Modern Greek Multiword Expressions (MWEs). “MWEs” is a cover term for idioms, light (or support) verb constructions, collocations, fixed expressions.

This list will be used in the introduction of the book "S. Markantonatou and A. Christofidou. Multiword expressions in Greek. Bulletin of Scientific Terminology and Neologisms, vol. 15. Athens: Academy of Athens (in preparation)".

We would like to offer a comprehensive account of the so far work on Modern Greek MWEs. Please, do let us know about any work you know that is about Modern Greek MWEs or discusses Modern Greek MWEs in some other context, for instance in the course of studying specific usages of the language or specific linguistic mechanisms or in the course of developing a piece of software.

We would also appreciate access to the works you mention.

We hope that we will be able to offer a comprehensive overview of the relevant literature and increased visibility of work on Modern Greek MWEs.

Thank you very much for your kind cooperation.

Stella Markantonatou, Research Director, Institute for Language and Speech Processing/Athena RIC, Greece

Anastasia Christofidou, Research Director, Academy of Athens, Greece -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1592 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180728/6ad2db0b/attachment.txt>