[Corpora-List] correction : NAACL 2019 (**June 2-7**, Minneapolis) - Volunteer yourself or friends and colleagues to be a reviewer or area chair

Ted Pedersen tpederse at d.umn.edu
Thu Jul 26 19:24:43 CEST 2018

Apologies for the slightly mangled earlier version of this! Also, we want to cast a wide net so please feel free to forward this to others who might not get this otherwise.

We're hoping to have a large and well qualified pool of reviewers and area chairs for NAACL 2019 (June 2-7, Minneapolis). Please consider volunteering, or letting us know about others who would do a great job!

https://goo.gl/forms/Ap1nlNKhF1E88Kv72

BTW, if you are in a location where you can't access Google Forms please let us know and we can send you a different version.

Thank you!

Christy Doran, Ted Pedersen, and Thamar Solorio

Program Co-chairs NAACL 2019 (research track) http://naacl2019.org