[Corpora-List] Surveying user preferences in corpus query tools

Steve Neale steveneale3000 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:53:49 CEST 2018

Hi all,

As part of the CorCenCC project (www.corcencc.org), we've been collecting data in order to construct the National Corpus of Contemporary Welsh. We're now putting together interfaces and tools for querying the corpus, and are keen to get a better idea of the community's preferences when using similar tools.

We'd be extremely grateful if you could help us by answering a few short questions about what you use corpus query tools for, and which features are most important or useful to you. Your feedback will be very useful to us in creating the best tools possible for CorCenCC.

You can find a link to the survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/544eIFKZYpD5hRRw1

Many thanks, Steve Neale (on behalf of the CorCenCC team) Cardiff University, United Kingdom -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1678 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180726/5913259d/attachment.txt>