[Corpora-List] Building a corpus without copyright permissions

Ayman Eddakrouri a.eldakroury at aucegypt.edu
Thu Jul 19 11:06:36 CEST 2018

Dear Corpora List colleagues,

I need your support in providing me with all possibilities that give scientific/legislative justifications to collect texts from the digital environment without any need to a copyright permission. I do not want justification applied in a specific country, but I need a globally applied one.

P.S This expected corpus consists of raw texts (files) only without any analysis tool and would be provided to the public and research use (not commercial).

I highly appreciate your kind help.

Ayman Eddakrouri, PhD Arabic Linguist -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 783 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180719/b5841666/attachment.txt>