[Corpora-List] [Jobs] NLP Engineer (Spanish, Portuguese, or German) in Ireland

Lisa Michaud lisa.n.michaud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 18:02:36 CEST 2018

Hello, job-seekers -

I am currently seeking to fill two positions on my team, to be working out of our Galway office in Ireland:

https://jobs.aspect.com/job/Galway-NLP-Engineer-GALWAY-Irel/488920000/

We are doing exciting work with dialogue systems in the sphere of customer engagement. I have specific interest in someone who can help support the language models in Spanish, Portuguese, or German.

Please apply via the link above. Direct any questions about the positions to my work address:

Lisa.Michaud at Aspect.com

Dr. Lisa Michaud Director, NLP Aspect Software -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 978 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180717/921d67d6/attachment.txt>