[Corpora-List] Parallel Corpora Confrences

Sylviane Granger sylviane.granger at uclouvain.be
Mon Jul 9 10:29:39 CEST 2018

There will be quite a few presentations based on parallel corpora at the Using Corpora in Contrastive and Translations Studies conference (UCCTS2018): https://uclouvain.be/en/research-institutes/ilc/cecl/uccts2018.html

-----Message d'origine----- De : corpora-bounces at uib.no [mailto:corpora-bounces at uib.no] De la part de Alberto Simões Envoyé : lundi 9 juillet 2018 10:18 À : corpora at uib.no Objet : Re: [Corpora-List] Parallel Corpora Confrences

On 07/09/2018 09:10 AM, Pierre Zweigenbaum wrote:
> For comparable corpora, the workshop on Building and Using Comparable
> Corpora (BUCC) has been hosted by LREC and ACL for ten years:
> https://comparable.limsi.fr/bucc2018/

I published in BUCC about Parallel Corpora as well, so, as far as the article is relevant, it is a good place to publish.

Best,

-- Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho Campus de Gualtar - 4710-057 Braga - Portugal