[Corpora-List] Data Scientist positions in Conversational AI

Sid J Reddy sid.kgp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 04:32:03 CEST 2018

Correction: we are also looking for data scientists at all levels.

Sid -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 10287 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180704/ec7a41eb/attachment.txt>