[Corpora-List] Data Scientist positions in Conversational AI

Sid J Reddy sid.kgp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 03:10:18 CEST 2018

** Apologies for cross-posting ** (Please feel free to send your CV directly to me at sid at conversica.com)

One of the most commercially successful conversational AI companies in the world, Conversica is building the next generation of our artificial intelligence platform and we are looking for data science interns in the areas of natural language processing, natural language generation, and deep learning. Recognized by Gartner, INC, Harvard Business Review, etc, we are passionate, driven, self-starting, resourceful, innovative, collaborative, and we get a lot done while having fun. If that sounds like you, then read on!

As Conversica’s Data Scientist, you will work with data scientists and engineers to solve and contribute to the innovative products we are building. You will be responsible for developing, improving and experimenting with methodologies and algorithms to support these efforts using machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, and natural language processing techniques.

*REQUIREMENTS*:

- Experience and training in cutting-edge research in machine learning, natural

language processing (NLP), text mining and computational linguistics.

- Experience with deep learning approaches and natural language

processing

- Advanced proficiency in Python for data analysis.

- Must be fluent in either keras or tensorflow

- Experience with large datasets

- Ability to convey rigorous mathematical concepts and considerations to

non-experts

- Experience working in an agile methodology and deploying natural

language and machine learning models in a production environment.

*EDUCATION*

Masters (Ph.D. preferred) in a quantitative discipline such as Predictive Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, or Computer Science with coursework in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and Natural Language Processing. *Peer-reviewed publications in Natural Language Processing and Deep Neural Networks is a strong plus.*

We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.

-- Sid J Reddy, Chief Scientist, Conversica -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 9827 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20180703/b149694c/attachment.txt>