[Corpora-List] COLING 2018: Visas and invitation letters

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Mon Feb 26 19:45:06 CET 2018

Dear Colleagues,

COLING looks forward to welcoming participants from all around the world! If you need a visa to attend, please be sure to begin that process ASAP:

http://coling2018.org/coling-2018-policies/

I'll be the one managing the invitation letters -- because the process for getting a visa can take a long time, I hope that our visa-requiring international guests are beginning that process now. (NB: the conference is in < 6 months!)

If you need an invitation letter for COLING 2018, please request it ASAP. Waiting until paper acceptances are out is way too late, given how long these things can take.

http://coling2018.org/resources-for-coling-2018-participants/

Emily

-- Emily M. Bender Professor, Department of Linguistics Check out CLMS on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/uwclma -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 1399 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://www.uib.no/mailman/public/corpora/attachments/20180226/f159ebd4/attachment.txt>