[Corpora-List] Job opening: NLP & ML Researcher, CID GmbH (Freigericht, Germany)

Ruth Schreiber r.schreiber at cid.com
Mon Feb 19 09:50:57 CET 2018

CID GmbH is offering a full-time permanent position for an NLP & ML Researcher.

With the Topic Analyst and CORPUS product family, CID provides an ecosystem for Competitive Intelligence, Knowledge Management, Enterprise Search, Technology Monitoring as well as Patent Analysis. To support our products we provide continuous research in the fields of Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Knowledge Management, Content Extraction, Information Presentation and Big Data Analysis.

Your responsibilities: Your responsibilities will include continuous monitoring of scientific developments in order to extend and improve features of our language technology products in different areas, such as Part of Speech Tagging, Named Entity Recognition and Disambiguation, Word Sense Disambiguation and Sentiment Analysis. You will be evaluating suitable methods and algorithms (with a focus on Machine Learning), fine-tuning them and adapting them to the requirements of the task in hand. After the prototypical implementation of these algorithms, you will support our software developers during the integration into our products.

Your profile: You hold a good or very good master's degree (doctoral degree is a plus) in a relevant field, such as Computational Linguistics or Computer Science. You have a very good working knowledge of different Machine Learning methods in the context of Natural Language Processing. In particular, you should be familiar with the use of noisy, unstructured training data in different languages. Furthermore, you have good software development skills - preferably in Python - in the described context. A good command of spoken and written German and English completes your profile.

The official job posting and further information can be found at: cid.com/careers

________________________________ CID GmbH Ruth Schreiber Head of Research Gewerbepark Birkenhain 1 63579 Freigericht Germany Phone

+49 6051 8846-0

Direct dial

+49 6051 8846-304

Fax

+49 6051 8846-480

Email

r.schreiber at cid.com<mailto:r.schreiber at cid.com>

Web

cid.com<https://www.cid.com>

Managing Directors Alexander Lörch and Rouven Lörch Local District Court Hanau - Company Registration No. 12964 VAT-No.: DE813089973 - Tax-No.: 03523015838 ________________________________ This email message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged or confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately contact the sender by reply email and delete the original message and destroy all copies thereof. -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 8272 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://www.uib.no/mailman/public/corpora/attachments/20180219/0daa6856/attachment.txt>