[Corpora-List] Looking Japanese Corpora

Coomer, Eli samuel.coomer at uky.edu
Wed Feb 14 19:37:41 CET 2018

Hello all,

I am currently in the early stages of a project examining Japanese (and/or Korean) honorifics. I was wondering if anyone knew of existing corpora that is open to anyone for use for some quantitative work with honorific verb forms. Preferably, I am looking for data that consists of spoken, transcription-oriented, or text-oriented corpora that is tagged for any morpho-syntactic properties, and honorific verb forms. Additionally, I was wondering what exists out-their in terms of English-Japanese (or Korean) parallel corpora.

If anyone has any directions and suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the help!

Best,

Eli Coomer -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2299 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://www.uib.no/mailman/public/corpora/attachments/20180214/16e6eca2/attachment.txt>