[Corpora-List] Need help to find database

Diogo Rodrigues diogorodrigues.mc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 12:26:34 CET 2018

Hello to all,

I'm a student trying to find a database for my thesis research. The database that I need, will need to contain face descriptions that I could train to give a face or kind of created face from a description. In conclusion, is like a text2face kind of software. So I first need the database, I am trying to find a dataset that could contain face descriptors and faces but also, if the first option will not be achieved, just face descriptors.

Thank for your help. I hope to heard something soon.

Best regards.

Diogo Rodrigues -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 639 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://www.uib.no/mailman/public/corpora/attachments/20180213/151c3b58/attachment.txt>