[Corpora-List] 2018 Bloomberg Data Science PhD Fellowship/Faculty Grant Program RFP

Amanda Stent (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX) astent at bloomberg.net
Mon Feb 12 21:28:40 CET 2018

Hello,

Bloomberg would like to bring your attention to two funding opportunities available to those advancing the field of data science and machine learning:

The 2018 Bloomberg Data Science Research Grant Program invites academic researchers worldwide to apply for unrestricted gifts that either support research in data science or the creation of, or contributions to, open source software used for data science. Applications must be submitted by March 15, 2018. Grant decisions will be communicated by May 15, 2018.

We have also launched our inaugural 2018 Bloomberg Data Science Ph.D. Fellowship Program which is intended to provide Ph.D. students working in broadly-construed data science with support and encouragement of ground-breaking publications in both academic journals and conference proceedings. Applications must be submitted by March 15, 2018. Fellowship recipients will be announced by May 15, 2018.

All questions and future communications must be directed to rdml at bloomberg.net.

We look forward to your application, and wish you all the best. Bloomberg Research -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2271 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://www.uib.no/mailman/public/corpora/attachments/20180212/0f59a0cf/attachment.txt>