[Corpora-List] Call for Paper : Second International Conference on Green Computing and Internet of Things (ICGCIoT 2018)

Dr. S K Niranjan Aradhya dr.niranjan.sk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 07:05:31 CET 2018

*<<<<< Apologies for cross-postings >>>>><<<<< Please circulate among your friends, peers and researchers >>>>>*

*We are happy to announce our Previous edition is published in Scopus (ICGCIoT 2015-Record ID:21100457337), Engineering Village and ISI.*

*UP COMING CONFERENCE CALL FOR PAPERS [CFP]*

IEEE sponsored *Second International Conference on Green Computing and Internet of Things (ICGCIoT 2018)* Global Academy of Technology, Bangalore, Karnataka, India Conference Date : 16-18 August 2018

*Submission Deadline : 2 May 2018* Conference website : http://gciot-conference.org/2018/

We have attached the call for paper for your ready reference.

Prospective authors are invited to submit soliciting, original, previously unpublished and high quality research papers addressing research challenges and advances. Submitted papers will undergo a peer-review process, coordinated by the Program Committee. All accepted and presented papers are eligible for submission to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library and SCOPUS INDEXED Journals. IEEE ISBN : 978-1-5386-5657-0; IEEE Part No. : CFP18C35-ART IEEE Conference Record No.: #44090;

For any enquiries or if you have any proposal please contact: chair at gciot- conference.org & secretariat at gciot-conference.org <+secretariat at gciot-conference.org>

P.S.We have clearly mentioned the subject lines and your email address won't be misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you wish to remove your information from our mailing list or no longer receive future announcements, please email with REMOVE in subject. Your request to opt-out will be effective within a reasonable amount of time.

Disclaimer: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information. ​

ICGCIoT 2018.pdf <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IkrvxlhNvDeru0bv2IENAGiRlVq_O_sc/view?usp=drive_web> ​ -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 7978 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://www.uib.no/mailman/public/corpora/attachments/20180208/0440a71f/attachment.txt>