[Corpora-List] Word embeddings from large corpora in Sketch Engine [12 languages; more to come]

Ayah Zirikly aya.zerikly at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 18:11:49 CET 2018

Hi Milos,

Thank you for providing the pretrained word vectors. I am specifically interested in the Arabic version. I have a question in regards to Hamza manipulation, I noticed when searching for أحمد [Ahmad or >Hmd in Buckwalter] the results were empty as opposed to using احمد without hamza. Did you normalize all the hamza to regular alef?

Thank you,

Ayah