[Corpora-List] DEADLINE SOON: 3-year research position in NLP at Queen Mary University of London

Matthew Purver m.purver at qmul.ac.uk
Tue Dec 11 09:00:56 CET 2018

*** Reminder - application deadline 16th Dec 2018 ***

Dear all

We are looking to hire a post-doctoral researcher to join our Computational Linguistics Lab to work on a 3-year Horizon 2020 project starting in January 2019.

The project, EMBEDDIA, will focus on approaches to learning cross-lingual word embeddings: representations that can transfer well between different languages, and that are sensitive to context and suitable for conversational language. People with experience with word embeddings in natural language processing would be ideal, but those from other fields with experience with neural networks and vector-space embeddings could be a good fit too.

Please see here for more detail and application instructions:

https://webapps2.is.qmul.ac.uk/jobs/job.action?jobID=3838

And here for more information on the lab:

http://compling.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Matt

-- Matthew Purver - http://www.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/~mpurver/

Computational Linguistics Lab - http://compling.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/ Cognitive Science Research Group - http://cogsci.eecs.qmul.ac.uk/

School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science Queen Mary University of London, London E1 4NS, UK