[Corpora-List] Dec 11th Closing: Two faculty positions in NLP at UCSC, Assistant and Associate or Full

Marilyn Walker mawalker at ucsc.edu
Wed Dec 5 17:13:13 CET 2018

Closing Dec 11th:

The initial closing date for full review has been extended one week, please share with your networks.

-- Professor Marilyn Walker

Natural Language and Dialogue Systems Lab Department of Computer Science and Engineering Baskin School of Engineering University of California Santa Cruz users.soe.ucsc.edu/~maw -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 11023 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20181205/f48d66db/attachment.txt>