[Corpora-List] Job: Multiple Tenure Track Faculty Positions in Computer Science, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.

Nathan Schneider Nathan.Schneider at georgetown.edu
Tue Dec 4 16:46:18 CET 2018

*Multiple Tenure Track Faculty Positions in Computer Science, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C.*

The Department of Computer Science at Georgetown University welcomes applications for two tenure-track positions at the assistant professor level:

- One position is in the area of *security, cryptography, or privacy*.

This faculty member would complement our strong existing security group.

- The second position is to *complement and bridge with one of our core

areas* (which are theory; security; and data-centered computing, which

includes machine learning, data mining, AI, and information retrieval). We

welcome applications that can engage with these areas, particularly in the

broad areas of: programming languages, systems, machine learning, software

engineering, or human-computer interaction.

We seek candidates with a strong research track record, a commitment to mentoring Ph.D. students, and enthusiasm for teaching the next generation of computer scientists. We are a rapidly growing department at a top-ranked university in a great location, with a wide variety of cultural opportunities as well as easy access to funding agencies. We are committed to building a diverse intellectual community and strongly encourage applications from those from underrepresented backgrounds.

To apply, or for more information, visit https://cs.georgetown.edu/jobs

Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, and sexual orientation), disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.

-- Nathan Schneider Assistant Professor of Linguistics and Computer Science / Computational Linguistics Concentration Director, Georgetown University http://nathan.cl -------------- next part -------------- A non-text attachment was scrubbed... Name: not available Type: text/html Size: 2494 bytes Desc: not available URL: <https://mailman.uib.no/public/corpora/attachments/20181204/6fe29bd0/attachment.txt>