[Corpora-List] ACE 2005 event extraction evaluation (LDC2006T06)

cychen cychen at iis.sinica.edu.tw
Mon Dec 3 08:33:15 CET 2018

I am now doing research on event extraction in ACE 2005 corpus (LDC2006T06), and I have searched for online evaluation for days but cannot find the online scripts to extract "event" in ACE (.xml) files. I am also looking for scripts that can automatically evaluate the model performance for event extraction. If anyone has these scripts or knows the code open for everyone please let me know, thanks.